Monday, October 3, 2011

CUVCOR04B - Originate conecpt for own work & conduct critical discourse.

Revision Meeting One:

30th August 2011

Summary:

My first revision with Tania (the client) was mostly discussing the logo concept which I had developed (what she did & didn't like about it). I also showed her some samples of logo's from other similar companies so she had an idea of what they looked like. She then made a few notes on the documents which I supplied her to view (shown below). She was unhappy with the slogan and advised her that if she came up with something she liked before the ext meeting I'd be happy to use that slogan. I gave her an idea of what I was developing for the 3d promotional product and the A4 booklet - she liked the work so far.


Revision Meeting Two:

13th September 2011

My second meeting with Tania (the client) was mainly focusing on the webpage mock-up - I gave her a sample of what I had so far and she gave me some feedback about changes which she would like made to the design. We also went through the same process with the A4 Booklet as it was now at it's "complete" stage excluding the changes which Tania wanted to be made to the document. Also, she provided me with a slogan that she felt was appropriate & that she liked. See below.

No comments:

Post a Comment