Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Role with Kidson's.

My Role: 
Artistic Director

What I did to play this role in the team?
As the Artistic director I was required to check over different documents before they were given/sent to Kris to ensure they were correct, precise and appropriate. I worked with Jarrod the other Artistic Director to supply the team with feedback on all designs which were produced to be present to Kris. Both Jarrod and myself supplied the team with ideas/inspiration and web pages which we felt were inline with the companies look/feel which would help the team have an idea of the type of direction they should be taking with their logo. When all of the documents were ready to be presented I signed up to the website "Prezi" and created a simple but neat presentation which could be used to present our work to Kris in an appropriate and professional way.

No comments:

Post a Comment