Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Kidson's Cycles; Logo Design's.

The following is the beginnings of my logo designs for "Kidson's Cycles". 

It took me a long time to get something that I was even remotely happy with. I sourced a lot of logos and images to place around my document for inspiration. 

I still have a lot of work to do but I do finally have something that I'm slightly happy with. 
Give me your opinions? ^__^
The 6 designs at the bottom are the designs I'd like to work further with. 
I actually like the orange better than the blue? Strange I know. I like the "cycle" not spread out with spacing? Why? I can't really say I just think it looks better.

1 comment:

  1. thats so funny - I did one with a bike tyre in the o too! lol - they are soo bloody hard to do. I hate LOGOS in general now lol :(

    ReplyDelete