Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Advanced Techniques - Using/Creating Brushes.


This is what my brush looked like:
 Created with my brush:

 Created with my brush and shapes:


I really loved this tutorial - other than one step which once I read slowly I understood - It was really easy to follow and the result is really nice. I liked that it used both Illustrator and Photoshop as I feel that I need to do more work in Photoshop to improve my skills within the program.

Anyhow, Here is my version:
As the original textures were no longer accessible I simply sourced my own textures via google images. I search "Green Grunge Texture" and "Orange Grunge Texture" and changed the image size to large. I picked the two I liked and used them in place of the originals.

I am happy with the results. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment