Monday, June 20, 2011

Future Poster

Assessment: Produce Computer Aided Drawings - Part Two

Final Poster Result:

Explanation:

The poster I've created depicts what I hope my future holds for me in regards to working within the Graphic Design industry. I have done so with the following elements: 

Self Vector: 
Originally, I had this image in a more natural looking way. However I thought that the coloring suited the poster more - Also, I am a colourful and bright person so I think that it's also depicting me as a person.

Plane Silhouette:  
I've placed this into my poster to convey the message of moving forward with my life. Also, I would love to travel to many places to work over my lifetime.

Camera: 
I've placed this into my poster as I'm really interested in furthering my knowledge in photography. I think it's very interesting and I would really enjoy it.

Rubix Cube: 
I have this in my poster as I believe that problem solving is a large part of the Graphic Design process. To me if you're good at problem solving then this will help you a lot within the industry.

City Silhouette: (upside-down)
I've placed this into my poster as it was a silouhette of Paris. Although not blatantly obvious - I would love to visit Paris. It can also be seen as the "city" as that's where I would like to move/ will be moving at the end of the year.

Type: 
The words placed within the poster are self explanatory. They are conveying where I would like my future to steer towards, where I'd like to further my knowledge and experiences.

Arrow: 
I've placed the arrow into my poster to help communicate moving forward and gaining more knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment