Sunday, May 1, 2011

Logo's & Business Cards - Liam's Class.

Logo One: Dislike.
Australian Made Logo
Reasoning:
Although this is in keeping with the "Australian" colours and a native Australian animal I believe for this to be a more attractive logo it needs different colours - or the colour used in a more modern style. 
I think the logo looks out-dated and need to be modernized to become more noticeable and eye catching.

Logo Two: Like.
Mozilla - Firefox Web Browser
 
Reasoning:
I think this is a very well thought out logo that is eye catching and also attractive. It's suitable for the purpose in which it was created for. It entwines the fox, fire and also web browsing but in a simple manner which I think is key to a successful logo. Simple, Stunning, Memorable.

Business Card One: Dislike.
Chile Chews
Reasoning:
I think this business card simply looks unorganized, ugly and amateur which may result in the customer base to be less likely to want to do business/ buy their product. It does not look modern nor simple. Also, the use of the photo I think is simply showing the lack of quality when it comes to the card itself.

Business Card Two: Like.
Paul Hartsook
Reasoning:
I love the simplicity of this business card. I think it keeps in relation with the business - the back of the card looks alike a speaker or sound waves. There is a good amount of information supplied on the card. I think the colors are appropriate for the business and I don't think it would be outdated quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment