Monday, May 23, 2011

Creation of Freeload Logo.

 
First Design Ideas:
6 Different Designs tweaked differently to create 15 unique logo's.
The logo with the red circle was chosen as the favourite out of all of the logo's.

 
Re-creating Chosen Logo:
After choosing the favourite logo from the first section I changed small things with the chosen design. I then created 3 logo designs which are completely different to the original chosen logo. The logo circled in red was the chosen logo for the task. 
 
Small changes to the chosen logo:
I made some small changes to the logo and was finally happy with the final logo - shown in the red circle.
After speaking with Dan..
 Speaking with Dan I got the following:
I need to make my logo more technical - more in relation to the field the logo has been created for. 
The colouring I used he liked - therefore no changes needed.
I need to check it Wi-Fi is trademarked/ usable in the logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment