Monday, July 25, 2011

Hue, Value & Chroma: Take 2.

 
Hue:
Using the slider I made the colours warmer at the front (adding more red) and cooler to the back adding more blue. An image showing depth using Hue.

Value:
Using the Brightness Slider only I created a daytime scene (darker to the front & lighter to the back). Making the colours with more black a shade and more white a tint. I created an image with depth using value.

Chromaticity:
Using only the Saturation (how strong/vibrant the colour is) slider I created a daytime scene. Making the colour towards the front more saturated and the colour towards the back less vibrant.

I completed this task again simply to reinforce what I have learnt & to make sure that what I have done is correct and that I understand it.




No comments:

Post a Comment