Thursday, April 14, 2011

When It Rains, It Pours!

P R O J E C T   F O U R
When it rains, it pours!

R E S E A R C H:


Web Definition:
When things go wrong, a lot of things go wrong at the same time.

My Opinion:
I view this saying exactly as stated above. It's alike the saying "Bad things come in threes" - usually one bad thing does not happen alone. When one thing goes wrong it's likely many things shall go wrong.


P R O J E C T:

R A T I O N A L E:
  • I have created a visual way of showing the viewer how the person came to be in this situation - numerous things going badly to lead to the most undesirable situation
  • I have used the image which looks alike stairs going in a downward direction to show how the events played out to the viewer so they understand that this begun with a car accident and ended up with a man having no money, home, food etc.
  • I have made all of the image black and white to show the bleakness of the situation, However i left the umbrella a blue colour to represent sadness as well as convey the need for an umbrella for when it rains it pours - linking in the saying to the image i've created.

No comments:

Post a Comment