Monday, March 21, 2011

Product Two: U, Kotex Tampons to S, Katex Tampons.

Original Product: U, Kotex, Platinum Tampons.
Re-created Product: S, Katex, Premium Tampons.

Personal Evaluation:  I think this is my favourite product which I re-created the label design for.
I chose this product simply because I liked it's design therefore I think that made it more difficult to change it to something equally as eye catching and attractive.

When it came to the design I have erred from the original plan, however the colour scheme stayed the same throughout all planning stages also the placing of objects and contents.

The main difficulty I had with this was the recreating the outline of the box with the ratio of 1:1.  Using the rulers to create the box with the correct dimensions. I would like to repeat this process again to ensure that i can do it myself and do it effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment