Monday, March 21, 2011

Product One: Lux Bodywash to Indulge Bodywash.

Original Product: Lux, Magical Spell Body Wash.
Re-created Product: Indulge, Spell Binding Body Wash.

Personal Evaluation: I followed my original hand drawn design fairly closely and was happy with the end result, although i don't doubt that with more skills i could create something greatly improved.

I stayed with the purple colour theme as it is the colour of the product itself. However, I have added into the design some white because in my original evaluation of the product i did not think the label was bright and eye catching enough. The use of white will help the label stand out from it's see through container.

Knowing the sizing you should use for the font and images was the most difficult thing for me as when printed the look is completely different.

I also didn't round the edges of the label - which was done on the original design.

No comments:

Post a Comment